THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello

Well this is gonna be my first blog, I never thought that I would do one of these...but here I am. I hope I can figure this out..ha ha! I really don't have much to say today, Bridger (my son who is 3 1/2) went and met his Preschool teacher today, he starts on Monday!! I can't believe how fast that came. Time just seems to fly by when you have kids, my daughter just had her 1st birthday on the 28th, I cant believe that either. Why do they have to grow up so fast? They get funner everyday (and cuter to) but sometimes I wish that they could just stay little forever! It makes me want to have 20 more of them (although Torrey wants to stop after one more) but I would like to have 4. I think that's a good number. But if these two are the only ones that we have than we are still very blessed with 2 beautiful children. Well that's about it for today, I'll try and get some pictures on here.

1 comments:

renae aka EmBOSSing Mom said...

just happened to check your blog tonight when--wowiw wow wow--- Congratulations! i'm sure you are surprised. what a lucky baby this is to join your family! your pics of the babes are darling.
love,
cousin renae